Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm basically the next Bill Gates...

I'm feeling pretty smug right now. Wanna know why? I'll share, it's no problem. I'm smug because I am so technologically advanced that this post is coming to you directly from my iPad. That's right, people, I can post without using a computer. BOOM.

Now, I realize that many people have probably accomplished this feat already, but I don't really care. I applaud them and their technological savvy, but what reaaaally tickles me is that I have figured this out by myself!

Mwahahahahaaaa!

I would like to apologize at this time to Mr. Gates. Sir, I'm sorry I used you as my smart computery person when talking about using an Apple product, that's my bad, but I think you epitomize successful computer geek and I'm not cool enough yet with technology to basically be Steve Jobs...

Lots of linguini! Or love, whatevs!

Aby



No comments:

Post a Comment