Friday, September 9, 2011

Schedules?!

The theme for today's post is my incredible inability to get my schedule finalized this semester. I don't understand why my schedule is being so difficult, but it is, and it's really starting to annoy me. :| I've had my schedule 'set' at least four times now, and everything keeps changing so then I have to try and set it all over AGAIN!

It's slightly frustrating.

...And by slightly, I mean were my schedule a person, I would probably kick it in the shin. Fo' realz.

Aaannyway, so this week has been a mix speeding by and crawling past. On some days, I suddenly realized that it's 10 o'clock and time for bed. On others, the day never seems to end! So...I suppose that makes the week a bit neutral, in terms of speed.

Well...I'm not getting much accomplished in this post because I keep getting distracted by "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart"....

Story of life. :}

Right, well, Aby out! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment